The final plan is to include everything you need to build your dream home or project, into a plan in a clear and accurate manner. The process begins when we :
1. Collect your sketches, magazine clippings and photos and call for an appointment.
2. The initial meeting will pull together the major project requirements and as many of the minor details that are available at that time.
4. The final drawing phase begins after the second meeting and continues for approximately two weeks. At this time, the rest of the drawings are presented at the final review.
3. Within two weeks a preliminary floor plan and front elevation will be prepared. A second meeting is required at this point in order to review the initial requirements and incorporate any new ideas as the plan develops.
5. Prior to printing the final plans for distribution, the client is invited to review the complete set of drawings.
6. When the complete set has been reviewed and signed off by the client, the plans will be subjected to a blueprinting process to make multiple copies for distribution to builders, suppliers and permit authorities.
years of experience
4934 44 AVE ST. PAUL ALBERTA T0A 3A4
Office Phone: (780)-645-5236
Work Cell: (780)-210-5236
" We Design your Dreams."
-NEW HOME DESIGNS - ADDITIONS - RENOVATIONS - COTTAGES - FARM BUILDINGS -COMMERCIAL OFFICES - WAREHOUSES - SITE DEVELOPMENT PLANS - INDUSTRIAL FACILITIES - CABINETS - METAL FABRICATION DRAWINGS - PATENT SKETCHES
drafting & design